Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost outreach time!

Hey everyone! Time has just been flying by and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update. Well in less than 3 weeks I'm leaving with my DTS to go to Mexico City and begin my outreach! Things have changed though and it looks like I'm being called to lead worship for my outreach team during the 2 months in the mission field. So that is pretty cool =) Also, I want to thank everyone as well as my AMAZING family for the support I have received while being here. If anyone else would like to send letters, care packages, or have felt led to donate monetarily, here is my mailing address.

YWAM San Diego/ Baja
Nick Johnson Fall ENS DTS
100 W 35th St. Ste. C
National City, CA 91950

I'm so blessed and excited about this upcoming chapter of my DTS and my time here in Mexico. I can't wait to serve God and others in a mission field so different culturally, spiritually, and physically than my own. Spending Christmas here with my new family will be a pretty amazing time as well.

Thanks again for following me and for all the support from back home!

4 comments:

  1. Love the update son! Ask me if I am surprised you are leading worship. As you were revealing your talent with music...I knew God would use you in that way. It comes so natural for you. Its part of you and that is very cool. Close to the heart of God. We cannot wait to hear more!! We love you much and miss you much but what you are doing is furthering the cause of Christ for eternity....and as parents....we are so thankful you are listening to the call of God. Please keep sending the ways we can pray for you. I love you SO much. You are AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, Like you mother, I love the update and am always checking to see if you posted anything new. I am also thankful that you are following your calling. There are two co-workers at U-Haul that ask about you regularly and they have you in their prayer group. We all are remembering you in our prayers and thoughts and while you will be missed at the Christmas table we will be giving thanks to God for His using your talents in the way He is. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick! So great to hear how things are going. I know it's hard to take the time to send out updates with all you have going on, but thanks for letting us know! So great that you will be using your talents in worship while in Mexico City. You will do an awesome job! We'll be praying for you and can't wait to hear reports from your first appointment! Merry Christmas!! Blessings! Uncle Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesome at leading worship! i love that you will be sharing that with everyone there! Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete